Primarily responsible for supporting Electronic Banking functions, to include Cash Management, new product setups, transaction processing, file maintenance & report monitoring review for Deposit Operations. Responsible for the validity of the Bank’s customer data and ensures deposit account documentation is in compliance with established procedures and bank regulations.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of and ensures compliance with banking regulations, and adheres to bank policies and procedures.
- Provides professional, courteous, and efficient support to all internal and external customers.Ensures that Deposit/Electronic banking requests are processed and completed according to established policies and procedures.
- Supports Electronic Banking functions, ensuring accurate and efficient operational support
- Supports Deposit Operations with file maintenance type activities, including report monitoring and editing.
- Assists with mail functions, to include interest and check disbursement, as well as ad hoc and cyclical events.
- Reviews and edits Stop Payments as needed.
- Processes encoding errors and conducts research orders as requested.
- Completes signature verifications for on-us items over $10,000.00
- Conducts deposit account verifications.
- Conducts Social Security account verifications.
- Reviews and mails iTalk activation notices.
- Reviews, processes, and updates address changes.
- Reviews customer statement and issue log.
- Maintains and documents the receipt of return mail (daily and quarterly).
- Reviews and edits daily account maintenance.
- Scans and edits documents as needed.
- Maintains accurate account, customer and system information.
- Maintains confidential customer information.
- Successfully pass technical and regulatory examinations by the Company.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency on Microsoft Word and Excel
- High degree of confidentiality required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow directions
- Working knowledge of Bank’s applications supporting customer information preferred
- Associate’s Degree or 3 years’ experience in retail banking environment
We offer a generous benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
· Domestic Partner coverage available on medical and dental plans
· Health Savings Account (HSA) option for medical plan
· Medical and Dependent Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
· Short-term and long-term disability coverages
· Commuter Reimbursement plan
· Wellness Incentives
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid sick, vacation, personal, and community time off
· Paid holidays
· 401k with Company match
· Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
· Banking and Financial Services
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER