Direct Support Professionals (DSP) Residential
Morrison Center | Bridgton, ME
GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in a career helping individuals with disabilities? Do you enjoy making a difference in someone’s life? We are seeking caring, creative and energetic team members to support adults with disabilities in a residential setting. Inquire today about a rewarding career as a Direct Support Professional!
Morrison Center offers:
- Highly competitive starting wage
- Paid vacation, personal & sick time
- Health & Dental insurance with company contribution toward premium
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability provided at no cost
- 403(b) with company contribution
- PAID TRAININGS!
- Flexible shifts: Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem, Overnight
- Multiple residential locations throughout the Lakes Region Area
We have opportunities in Westbrook, New Gloucester, and the Bridgton area!
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED required. Must be 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.
Morrison Center’s mission is to build a bright future for people with disabilities by empowering individuals to achieve maximum personal growth and independence.