Director of Primary Care Practice Operations
Maine Medical Partners | Scarborough, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The Director reports to the AVP of Primary Care and is responsible for managing all operational aspects of the practice sites to ensure quality patient care. Responsible and accountable for practice culture and engagement, management and staff development, recruiting and retention of management, staff and physicians, and financial performance. Collaborates with peers and also with a multidisciplinary team (Information Services, Human Resources, Central billing office, credentialing, legal, finance, and others) to ensure practices are functioning optimally and are in compliance with all regulatory bodies. Partners with Medical and Administrative leadership with strategic planning and business development for the practice area.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, or related field; Graduate Degree preferred.
- Work requires at least 5 years of progressively advanced financial and administrative management in a hospital outpatient practice environment.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop and implement new programs or services.
- Must be an effective leader, team builder, mentor and coach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to engage staff and lead through change.
- Proven ability to establish practice work plans, goals and manage to those objectives.
- Displays initiative, effort & commitment in carrying out the mission, vision, and values.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of financial aspects of practice management.
- Analytic thinking ability to access, analyze, and meaningfully utilize available information.
- Proficient computer skills.