District Sales Manager , Tools & Equipment
NAPA Maine | Westbrook, ME
The NAPA Tools & Equipment Sales Group of NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a District Sales Manager to develop new customers and expand sales to existing customers at all distribution levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an aggressive, high-energy sales team that is a leader in the Tools & Equipment industry.
- The District Sales Manager will manage a sales territory through several key activities:
- Sales calls on NAPA Auto Parts Stores, their respective end-user customers and other major/regional accounts informing them of sales promotions and sales opportunities.
- Educating and training customers on our Tools & Equipment line of products.
- Event selling in the form of Tool and product demonstration to customers and potential customers.
- Working with the local independent NAPA Stores to gain new customers and grow market share selling our tools and equipment products.
- The District Sales Manager compensation package will include salary plus bonus, vehicle, expenses, plus a comprehensive benefits program. All responses held in strict confidence.
- Associate's degree or Automotive Technical Education preferred. Bachelor's Degree highly desired.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills preferred.
- Previous Snap-On, MAC, MATCO, Cornwell or other automotive industry related sales professionals encouraged to apply.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons