Driver Assistant Seasonal
CN Brown Big Apple | Bethel, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
JOB DESCRIPTION: Assists heating oil delivery driver in the delivery of No2, K1,LP and Diesel by pedal truck to residential and commercial customers. in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Has a "Can Do" attitude, and is a team player when it comes to Customer Service, safety and fellow employees.
- Must have the ability to lift heavy objects, be able to pull a delivery hose varying distances, work outside in varied weather conditions and be able to work a flexible schedule with afterhours emergency call-outs. We are willing to train the right candidate to deliver fuel.
- Sets a high standard for the quality of their work and safety of others and themselves.
- Is willing to follow all company policies .
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to our customers and co-workers.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical and Homeland Security Background Check.. Willingness to take direction from Manager and abide by company policies and procedures.