Driver - St. Andrews Village
LincolnHealth | Boothbay Harbor, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The driver will provide transportation for residents of St. Andrews Village, including the weekly shopping trip for residents. The driver may occasionally be asked to drive for other subsidiaries of LincolnHealth as well as for St. Andrews Village. The driver will use company vehicles including the 13 passenger bus with wheel chair lift, and the 4 door minivan.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid State of Maine Driver's License, without violations.
- CPR Training.
- C.N.A. Training preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using w hole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.