Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingOverview
Provides the delivery of safe, age specific, patient focused quality care. Accountable for the management of necessary material resources needed to provide this care. The ED technician works under the clinical supervision of the ED physician to assure patient's needs and care requirements are met. The RN coordinates and oversees specific tasks for specific patients
- Follows patients established plan of care with guidance of RN
- Anticipates and performs general patient care as relates to hygiene.
- Assists patients with nutrition and hydration by setting up and/or feeding patients. Provides fluids and nutritional snacks within patient's diet order.
- Assists patient with ambulation while maintaining safety, using adjunct equipment such as a walker, cane, crutches, etc.
- EMT-P, EMT-A or CNA license required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required for EMT-P and EMT-A. BLS required for CNA.
- Basic computer skills preferred.