Employee Benefits Account Manager
United Insurance | Portland, ME
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our employee benefits team. To succeed in this position, applicant should be motivated, possess computer skills, enjoy working with people and have the ability to multi-task and manage detail work.
The Account Manager works as a team with the Producer (Account Executive) on assigned accounts. He or she is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service to retain established accounts and to help the Account Executive to acquire new accounts. This includes:
- Maintaining a professional connection among clients, prospects, and the agency
- Respond to daily phone calls, enrollment and billing requests, claim inquiries and broker of record requests
- New business and policy renewal marketing
- Check monthly renewal list including:
- Review of renewal policies
- Complete any coverage changes as appropriate
- Follow-up with insurance carrier for policies not received by renewal date
Insurance experience is an advantage but is not required. We're looking for a person who will fit with our culture, come to work with a positive attitude, and understand the importance of quality customer service.
As mentioned on the company profile, we provide a positive work environment, excellent benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance, Health and Dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401K and more.