Entry Level Positions: Audit or Logistics or Move Management
Parsifal Corporation | Fairfield, ME
Auditing, logistics & Move management for Household Goods. Full and Part time positions, Monday through Friday. Flexible hours during the business day. On Site training program.
Relocation Management Consultant
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Data Entry
· Manage and analyze spreadsheets
· Examining, reviewing, analyzing documentation
To be successful in the field, you must have knowledge of:
· Microsoft office
· General Math skills
· Professional writing skills
· Use of General office equipment
As well, you must have the ability to:
· Interact harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
· Conform to acceptable punctuality/attendance/professionalism standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
· Occasional statewide travel maybe required.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· All applicants must have a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
· Complete an assessment test at time of interview
· Participation in company-sponsored benefit plans is possible, subject to meeting hours and waiting period requirements, to include: employer-contributed health insurance; voluntary dental, and short-term disability.
· Starting full time employees receive 10 paid holidays and 10 paid personal days per year (pro-rated first year based on date of hire)
· Annual salary increase based on performance evaluation.
Resumes for the position should be directed to Parsifal Corporation Human Resources @ email@example.com