Event Staff (92816)
Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. | Waterville, ME
Event Staff (92816)
Bonney Staffing - Waterville, ME
The Event Staff positions in Waterville are responsible for serving, bussing, and cleaning up in various departments in a well-respected institution in Waterville. This are part-time and per diem positions, so they are especially good for anyone looking to supplement income or work around a busy schedule. You will provide prompt and efficient service in a kitchen environment. You will set up tables, run buffet lines, assist in kitchen prep, serve guests,and wash dishes. You’ll help make sure every event goes off without a hitch. If you love being part of a team and like to stay busy, these may be the jobs for you! Our next big event will be April 11-14th so mark these dates on your calendar and come on in!
What We Need From You:
- Entry level positions - experience desired but not required
- Ability to bend, twist, lift up to 50 pounds, and stand for the duration of the shift
- A willing attitude that can go with the flow - some events may have up to 1000+ people
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to a high level of customer services
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $13 hourly, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a great team of customer service professionals.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- The opportunity to work for one of the largest employers in Waterville.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.