Diversified Communications | Portland, ME
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our growing company. This position will provide administrative support to the President and Vice Presidents as needed. Manages specific projects on an on-going basis.
- Supports the President and VP team in all administrative tasks such as travel planning and coordination, meeting scheduling and planning, and organization of documents and filings.
- Manages logistics for company-wide meetings.
- Arranges, coordinates, and may participate in onsite and offsite group meetings.
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements and prepares expense reports for President/VP team as needed.
- Acts as point of contact when the President and VP’s are out of the office.
- Handles professional correspondence between the President and VP teams and industry partners as well as to other internal departments as needed.
- Attends bi-weekly meetings to act as a note taker and to coordinate follow-up actions.
- Exhibits professionalism and protects business operations by keeping information confidential.
- Works towards furthering the goals of Diversified Communications every day.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five years’ experience as an executive assistant.
- Tech-savvy, strong project/task management skills, and solid customer service background.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think and react quickly. Skilled at anticipating executive business demands and busy schedules.
- Hard working self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there’s more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look