Tropical Aquaculture Products, Inc | Rockland, ME
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant at our Rockland, Maine location. The Executive Assistant will work directly with department managers and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as regional and national trade shows.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to management.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software, particularly MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team spirit and desire to win.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Grant applications experience / success a plus.
- Bi-Lingual a plus; Spanish.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping a plus.
Please submit resume, cover letter and contact information! Competitive Compensation package!