Family Therapist Amazing Benefits!
Crossroads | Portland, ME
Crossroads, a premier addiction and behavioral health treatment center that has been providing addiction and behavioral health treatment since 1974 is seeking a Full-Time (40 hour) family clinician to work in our 8 bed Portland residential program. This program is the only residential program in Maine that focuses on treating co-occurring Eating Disorders and Substance Use Disorders. This position primarily provides family therapy to the families of the clients and group therapy to the adult women residing in the program. The clinician will provide weekly family education during family day, schedule and facilitate family therapy to client families, provide ongoing treatment updates with the family members weekly, work as part of a multidisciplinary team, complete documentation according to licensing and accreditation standards in our electronic health record.
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Counseling or related behavioral health field
- LMFT, LCSW, LCPC or conditional license considered
- Experience working with Addiction and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Experience working with families
- Work is performed in designated clinical and program settings
- Duties may involve contact with residents who may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol