Food Services Worker - Driver
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Under close supervision of the Manager and/ or Lead and according to defined procedures and established schedules, performs a variety of duties normally executed in serving customers, preparing food, transporting and emptying trash receptacles, cleaning the kitchen, servery and seating areas, assisting receivers, storing stock, checking and recording hot and cold temperatures, and washing dishes. Operates hosptial vehicle to deliver food and related supplies to the Brighton Campus and transport clean serviceware to the Bramhall campus.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to read and write English language as required by some duties.
- Ability to perform basic Arithmetic as required duties.
- Ability to perform safe food handling and sanitation techniques.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and courteously with a diverse group of departmental and intradepartmental employees, patients and their families, visitors and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and concentrate on work.
- A valid, acceptable State of Maine driver's license is required for all associates with a maximum of four accrued penalty points.
- Mental alertness is essential when operating hospital vehicle.