(Full-Time) Ed Tech III with BENEFITS
Pathways | Bangor, ME
Looking for more than just a job? There is an opening on our team.
Come belong with us!
School Based Behavioral Health Professional
We are looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Make connections easily and have a desire to help people.
- Take a thoughtful and understanding approach to your work.
- Are open to solving problems and think quickly on your feet.
- Have exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
Pathways of Maine, Bangor Office is seeking an energetic, caring individual to support preschool children with developmental delays. It is the BHP/ Ed Tech III’s role to support the mission and philosophy of the Center by providing nurturing, consistent, and developmentally appropriate interventions that support the cognitive, emotional, social, and physical growth of young children.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- 90 Credit Hours or Bachelor’s degree in any field. Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
- Eligible for Ed Tech III Certification
- CHRC Approval: Criminal History Record Check and Fingerprints
- Valid Maine Driver’s License
- Competitive Hourly Wage.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.