Full-Time Teller $14.50 to Start
PeoplesChoice Credit Union | Biddeford, ME
Who says you can’t have fun at work? That’s downright Mad Hatter talk!
PeoplesChoice Credit Union, chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for 9 years straight, is looking to add to their Biddeford team. At PCU you can build a rewarding career in the banking industry, help local people with their financial needs and have fun while doing it?
This job is a good fit if:
- Providing exceptional member service is your passion.
- You would like to be part of PCU’s Vision of Empowering Members to Achieve Financial Success by suggesting products and services to members.
- Your math skills, including accuracy and attention to detail, are great. (Have you ever had to balance a cash drawer?)
- You thrive in a team atmosphere and feel comfortable offering your ideas.
- You learn new processes and technology quickly.
- You have a desire and the will to succeed.
If you answer YES to all of these- our position will be a great fit for you!
The job looks like this: Processing transactions efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy, responding to and assisting our members with inquiries and problem resolution, establishing member relationships through courtesy and friendliness, identifying member needs and referring financial products and services, working within established policies, procedures and guidelines and contributing to a positive, professional team environment!
- You work well in a changing environment
- You enjoy learning new things and are adaptable.
- You are friendly, outgoing and willing to start conversations and approach members with additional services and/or products.
Required hours: 37 to 40 hours per week, may be opportunity for OT; however infrequent. Tellers have a day off mid-week (day TBD) and work every Saturday until close (12 noon) unless PTO is requested.
Biddeford Branch Hours:
Monday - Thurs: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - Noon
PCU offers competitive compensation along with an exceptional benefits program including: generous paid vacation and holidays, paid STD/LTD and Life, comprehensive health benefits, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, company logo-wear and more!
Email resume to Anna Assenmacher HR Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org complete an on-line application via our website at www.peopleschoicecreditunion.com. Walk in applications/ resumes also accepted at our Saco Branch
EOE/M/F/VET/Disabled - Equal Opportunity Employer