Cuddledown | Yarmouth, ME
This Graphic Designer’s eye for typography will be key as they design high-end catalogs, collateral, advertisements, signage and other printed marketing materials that support the Cuddledown brand. Additional tasks will include assisting the Art Director and Photographer in the photo studio, image editing and coordination, and post-production follow up. This person will have great attention to detail as they proofread all outgoing material and will work both independently and as a team. This person is great at managing their time and balancing multiple projects, while still meeting firm deadlines. They are creative, energized and self-motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist team with the production of Cuddledown consumer, wholesale and hospitality catalogs.
- Design advertisements, collateral, and other printed marketing materials for the Cuddledown brand.
- Assist team with designing catalogs, collateral, and marketing materials for the Cuddledown Hospitality division.
- Design, produce, and maintain signage as needed.
- Design icons, dot whacks and font treatments as needed.
- Assist Art Director with catalog pre-press, inclusive of image editing and reviewing color.
- Responsible for resizing, archiving and maintaining all imagery for catalogs, website and
- Assist with photo studio organization and preparation for photo shoots.
- Responsible for proofreading all outgoing catalogs and other marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 2-4 years of print design experience in a related field.
- Expert skills with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Bridge.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and 0365.
- Marketing experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a strong understanding of typography.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a team or independently.
- Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Some travel may be required for off-site photo shoots.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance. 401(k) with employer match. Paid vacation and holidays. Employee store and generous employee discount.
In order to apply, please send a Resume, Online Portfolio, and Cover Letter.
This position is physically located in Yarmouth, ME and is not freelance.