Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - Cumberland County
MaineHealth Care at Home |
- Position Summary
- The Home Care RN supports MaineHealth Care at Home's (MHCAH) mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, patient and family centered care, commitment to our community, and accountability. In accordance with national standards of nursing practice and within the guidelines and policies and procedures of both MHCAH and the Maine State Board of Nursing, the Home Care RN provides highly reliable, evidenced based, patient-family centered quality care through assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of the effects of nursing care. Care delivery and coordination of patient and family care begins with the initial contact with the health care system and may continue across the continuum. Services may be provided on an outpatient, and/or community basis.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Maine.
- Basic knowledge of the research base, theory, practices, principles, and processes of professional nursing.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with patients, families, and health care team members.
- Analytical ability sufficient to identify changes in patients' conditions and to initiate appropriate action.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
Job Code: 107139
Posted On: 07/15/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info