Home Health Aide/CNA $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
Under the direction of a licensed registered nurse, a Home Health Aide provides hands-on personal care a client in their home, providing services which are needed to maintain the client's health or to facilitate treatment of the client's illness or injury. All care is provided in accordance with the client's individual plan of care, regulatory standards and policies and procedures of CHANS Home Health and Hospice.
For more information about the position, please call 207-721-1372.
- Assists client to maintain a safe and healthy environment, following care plans established by RN
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills with client, families and all members of the health care team
- Provides companionship
- Current CNA certification, State of Maine
- Current CPR BLS-Health Care Provider
- 1 year CNA experience
- Successfully completes with a score of 85% or greater a written Home Health Aide Assessment competency test upon hire
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic C.N.A skills as it related to patient care