Hospice House Registered Nurse, RN - Hospice House
MaineHealth Care at Home |
- Position Summary
- The Hospice RN provides nursing care and coordinates care for terminally ill patients of all ages in their homes utilizing nursing principles that recognize the psychosocial, economic, cultural, spiritual and individualized health status and family/support systems and resources that affect health status and results in maximum outcome achievement. The Hospice RN acts as case manager and is responsible for overseeing the ongoing care planning management, coordination of care, communications and for outcomes of the plan of care.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program. Position requires a minimum of one year of acute nursing experience.
- State of Maine licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in Hospice preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 114181
Posted On: 11/16/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Nursing
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info