Human Resources Manager
Planson International | New Gloucester, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingFor 25+ years Planson International has worked with the United Nations, US Government, USAID, NGO, World Bank, and private sector clients to supply and support cutting-edge information technology to over 150 countries.
Planson is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team. We seek a highly motivated candidate who excels in a fast paced environment and likes to work independently as well as collaborating within a team.
The ideal applicant would embody Planson’s core values: integrity, teamwork, purpose, professionalism and fun. This person would encourage a culture of employee engagement and be a role model for all staff.
Specific job duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Carry out the recruitment process
- Perform on-boarding and new-hire training
- Develop regular training opportunities for employees
- Lead employee engagement initiatives
- Maintain job descriptions and ensure performance reviews are conducted
- Assist in the resolution and management of employee relations
- Lead performance discussions and guide performance improvement plans
- Maintain employee records
- Administer the company benefit plans
- Administer payroll
- Maintain legal compliance in employment practices
- Communicate best practice recommendations to the executive team
- Perform compensation and market analysis on an annual basis
- Maintain Human Resource Metrics
- Carry out the termination process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of HR on-the-job experience
- Demonstrated expertise with above core job responsibilities
- Excellent Excel, Word and general computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification
- Affordable health insurance with shared premiums
- A health reimbursement account
- Dependent and medical flexible spending accounts
- Company sponsored life and long term disability plans and a short term disability plan
- A voluntary dental plan
- A paid time off plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- A generous 401(k) plan
- A flexible work arrangement including potential for occasional telework
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
For immediate consideration email your resume and cover letter outlining your interest, qualifications, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the cover letter is a required element of this hiring process.
This is an exempt full time position.
Planson International conducts post-offer criminal background checks.