IT Service Delivery Manager
Spectrum Medical Group | South Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingSpectrum Medical Group is growing! Come and join our dynamic IT team as an IT Service Delivery Manager.
The IT Service Delivery Manager plans, staffs, and supervises Systems Administrator I staff that Spectrum IT provides to physicians, clinical & admin staff (650+ employees). This position is responsible for operating a business-class support center and leads Technology Support Services unit in:
1) Providing front-level support to Spectrum's physicians, clinical and admin staff for all business related technology services
2) Working in partnership with IT OPS & IT APP/DEV Directors to coordinate service delivery across all practices
3) Proactively offering services to enable Spectrum community to more effectively manage end user computing environment
4) Collaborating with Spectrum's CIO, IT Directors and subordinates to plan and deliver effective end user computing services.
5) Performing management functions including recruitment, budgeting, procurement, contract negotiations, and personnel evaluations and actions.
Leadership and Supervision1) Leads and motivates a customer-focused team that encompasses the Service Desk and Desktop Support functions of Technology Support Services to provide front-level support to Spectrum's physicians, clinical & admin staff.
2) Performs team management activities including recruiting, onboarding, training, evaluating, managing, and developing assigned staff and intern employees.
3) Stresses that effective customer service and IT service management are the cornerstones of a professional work environment and ensures this is internalized by staff.
4) Promotes a team environment oriented to collaborative communication and innovative thinking.
Customer Service Delivery
1) Develops and monitors team and individual performance metrics to ensure that SLA targets are consistently met.
2) Effectively measures user satisfaction with IT services, and works within the Spectrum Managers to improve services and satisfaction over time.
3) Provides service delivery performance reports to IT management towards Operational Scorecard
4) Facilitates ongoing user service delivery review meetings to assess SLA performance, actual and perceived service quality, and service improvement opportunities.
5) Advises Spectrum's stakeholders about technology and the appropriate deployment of IT services offerings.
6) Participates in researching end-user device technologies that meet customer experience needs, including demonstrations of such technology.
7) Analyzes customer service feedback surveys and coordinates service improvement initiatives accordingly.
8) Represents Technology Support Services dept. at customer meetings, internal IT meetings, and meetings with distributed IT unit personnel.
Position Requirements / Qualifications:1) College degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or equivalent education and experience is required.
2) Seven years' experience in IT support with a track record of high performance and increasing responsibility.
3) Five years managing technical staff with direct responsibility for a reasonably sized team supporting information technology.
3) Demonstrated experience in ITIL key process areas.
4)Excellent staff management skills, including: Experience in selection and hiring of customer-focused staff members; Clear programs of staff development through training and mentoring; Clear expression of expectations, goals, and timelines, with appropriate delegation, monitoring of progress
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and the ability to clearly present technology solutions and services to non-technical staff and administrators.
6)ITIL V3 Certification.
7) Infrastructure (extends across applications): Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint Online/OnPrem, VmWare VSphere, Hyper-V VMM, Cisco Routing and Switching, WAN, VPNs, EMRs, onprem and cloud VOIP.
8) Analytical: critical thinking, decision making, judgment, problem solving, troubleshooting, use-case analysis.
9) Project: budgeting, collaboration and teamwork, functional documentation, organizational skills, planning, workflow development & documentation.