Information Systems Officer
Lisbon Community Federal Credit | Lisbon, ME
The Lisbon Community Federal Credit Union is seeking to fill the newly created position of Information Systems Officer. We are a small, community based financial institution with two locations and 33 employees. The position is based at our Lisbon, Maine office.
The Lisbon Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package and a 40 hour work week. The position requires Saturday morning hours every other week.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Oversees the administration of the Credit Union’s Information Security Policy.
- General oversight and overall security of the internal network.
- General oversight of third party relationships that provide intrusion protection services and other network services.
- Responsibility for overseeing the ongoing maintenance of PCs and servers…working with third parties in resolving day-to-day problems.
- Responsibility for general oversight and overall security of the Core Account Processing System…working with third parties to resolve day-to-day problems.
- Participate in short and long-range planning to select and utilize appropriate technologies to support office automation, technology based services, and the evolving needs of the Credit Union and its Members.
- Maintaining Network Diagrams and inventory of all data processing equipment, operating systems, and software applications.
- Provides support for web based services, ensuring all web based traffic is done in a safe and secure manner.
- Responsible for the general oversight and overall security of all third party data connections.
- Responsible for conducting periodic user access reviews.
- Assist employees in supporting web based services offered to the Membership.
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 PC Operating Systems and Microsoft Server 2016 Operating System.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of how to retrieve, review, and interpret network administration logs.
- Knowledge of secure data transmissions, such as VPN connections.
- Experience in working in a financial institution environment is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of Associates degree in Information Technology or related experience.
- Experience in data security is preferred.
- Occasional travel between our two locations.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send Resume and Salary Requirement to: George R. Roy, President/CEO, Lisbon Community FCU, P O Box 878, Lisbon ME 04250 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.