Lab Assistant Clin Lab-Scarb Clin Lab
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Responsible for performing laboratory supply functions, receiving and storing all supply deliveries and assisting with inventory management. Assist with specimen workflow, locating and delivering specimens to the workstations for testing, preparing and loading specimens onto analyzers, redirecting specimens as needed and returning specimens to Specimen Management for storage.
- Use laboratory computer systems to obtain relevant patient information for pending log and missing specimen checklist resolution and to assist with the client support action process.
- Assist with laboratory maintenance and daily functions.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school degree or equivalent is necessary. Collegelevel coursework in the biological and/or chemical sciences preferred.Knowledge of clinical laboratory functions, practices and procedures acquiredthrough on the job experience in a clinical laboratory.
- Ability to learn and work efficiently with a variety of laboratorycomputer systems.
- Must be able to work any shift,holiday and/or weekend as needed.
- Must be able to travel among company sites as needed.
Job Code: 106986
Posted On: 2018-02-15 08:44:43
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info