SequelCare of Maine, LLC | Bangor, ME
SequelCare of Maine is looking to hire a team of dynamic, motivated and passionate clinicians to help grow our Outpatient Therapy, Substance Abuse and Home and Community based Treatment programs.
Are you willing to dive into chaotic situations and help bring stability and change to children and families?
Do you have the patience to be present and professional to individuals as you use evidenced based models to promote change?
Do you thrive on change and growth within systems?
In the past 5 years Sequel has added multiple new clinical approaches and programs, including our Substance Abuse Program with clinicians trained in the A-CRA model, Outpatient Therapy and Problem Sexual Behaviors program.
We are invested in our clinical team's growth through generous training opportunities, individually and as a team.
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
1. Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and liability insurance.
2. Strong verbal and written skills.
3. Must present a professional image appropriate to job responsibilities.
4. Well-developed organizational skills and ability to carry out duties with limited supervision.
5. Fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
6. High moral and ethical values as set forth in the SequelCare of Maine Employee Handbook.
7. Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
8. Appropriate interpersonal/personal boundaries and the ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
9. Maturity of judgment and behavior.
10. Ability to remain flexible to reasonable changes in the work schedule.
Education: Master's Degree in Counseling, Counseling Education, Marriage and Family Therapist, Psychiatric or Mental Health Nursing, or Social Work.
Certification: LCPC-C, LCPC, LMFT, RN-C, LMSW-CC, LCSW