Looking to work in a school? BHP/Ed Tech III $15-$17/Hr w/Excellent Benefits!
Connections for Kids | Brunswick, ME
Join forces with school staff to help students find success and better reach their potential in accessing their education!
Who we are:
Connections For Kids is a non-profit that has grown from a single residential program to a complete mental health agency providing a continuum of care to families, children, youth and adults. Our agency focuses on providing children and families with necessary skills-based therapy to help them successfully live happy lives. We provide a warm and supportive environment which is invested in the growth and advancement of our employees.
We are seeking driven individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine children and families!
The BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) provides in-classroom support to children who are diagnosed with behavioral difficulties. The BHP works with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- Competitive Pay starting at $15-$17/hr and Excellent Benefits (after 60 days)
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- 35-40 hours per week following regular school hours including Extended School Year (ESY) in summer months
Candidates for this position should have:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree
- BHP Certified (Paid in-house Training)
- Willingness to get DOE fingerprint and Ed Tech III certification
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- CPR, FA and Safety Care Required (Paid inhouse training)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$17/hr based on experience
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with matched contributions
- Paid holidays and accrued earned time off totaling 22 days per year
This position will be located within the Brunswick Public Schools