TideSmart Global | Falmouth, ME
TideSmart Global -The Leaders in Experiential Marketing
Since 2003, TideSmart Global has provided experiential solutions to some of the biggest and best companies in the world. By combining the art of live experiences with the science of both new and traditional media, TideSmart builds strong emotional connections between client brands and key audiences.
At TideSmart, we believe that Every Moment Matters. From first impression to final post, each touch point informs the complex, critical relationships that underlie life decisions, brand loyalty and other desired outcomes.
The Insights & Analytics Manager is part of the growing Insights & Analytics team at TideSmart Global that specializes in the measurement and analysis of customer experiences. Using consumer panel surveys, field audits, industry research, video analytics, and mystery shoppers, we help businesses in retail, consumer packaged goods (CPG) and hospitality better understand their customers and answer critical business questions.
The Manager will execute primary and secondary research and leverage existing data sets to develop client-facing insights reports and recommendations for retail and consumer brand clients, as well as for internal agency research projects. They will translate client business questions into a research methodology proposal, manage execution of data gathering, and develop impactful client-facing reports that outline insights and provide recommendations. The Manager will also assist internal Client Management, Operations, and Local Marketing Services teams analyze and manage data for varying business needs.
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly curious, and always seeking patterns and explanations
- Comfortable dealing with raw data from a variety of sources
- Experienced in data analytics
- Confident developing content for senior leaders at major brands
- Hungry for growth and takes ownership of their projects
- Familiar with corporate business practices and pressures our clients face
- Thoughtfully develop understanding of insights sought for each project
- Formulate data-gathering approach within client budgets
- Implement research methodologies with rapid timelines in mind
- Synthesize research findings into attractive PowerPoint reports
- Elevate agency comprehension and usage of research-based insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Marketing Research or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience with an agency, consumer brand, or retailer
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and primary research
- Expertise using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint