Master Electrician/Engineering Technician
Franklin Community Health Network |
* Provides technical support to the Director of Facilities Management and other department heads according to background training, education, and certification as a Master Electrician.
* Monitors and assists with construction projects and utility system replacement or equipment upgrades.
* Works as a team leader for a variety of plant operations staff when assigned.
* Troubleshoots repairs, analyzes and tests utility systems within the scope of license.
* Participates in an on-call rotation and completes other duties normally associated with a healthcare facility Maintenance Department.
* Provides high-quality customer service.
* State of Maine Master's Electrician license
* State of Maine high pressure boiler operator's license preferred but not required for hire. (Must obtain within 1 year of employment.)
* Communicates effectively through written and verbal correspondence.
Job Code: 110930
Posted On: 06/22/18
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Engineering, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time