Master Electrician/Engineering Technician
Franklin Community Health Network |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Franklin Community Health Network is seeking a Master Electrician/Engineering Technician in Farmington. The Master Technician/Engineering Technician provides technical support to the Director of Facilities Management and other department heads according to background, training and education as a Master Electrician. S/he works as a team leader, monitoring and assisting staff with construction projects and utility system replacement or equipment upgrades.
For more information contact Sharon Nightingale, Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com .
- State of Maine Master Electrician license.
- State of Maine high-pressure boiler operator license preferred. Must obtain within 1 year of employment.
- Ability to troubleshoot repairs, analyze and test utility systems within the scope of license.
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and completes other duties normally associated with a healthcare facility maintenance department.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written correspondence.
- High-quality customer service.
Franklin Community Health Network
Franklin Health supports a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care. The PCMH is a health care setting that facilitates partnerships between individual patients, their personal physicians, and the patient's family or support system. In the team-based care model, all care team members contribute to the health of the patients by working at the top of their licensure and/or skill set.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job Code: 110930
Posted On: 2018-08-21 03:26:11
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Engineering, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time