Medical Assistant- General Surgery - Sign-On Bonus!
Maine Medical Partners |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- When you join Maine Medical Partners, you may receive the following perks:
- May be eligible for $3,000 sign-on bonus
- New starting pay rates
- 3-tier clinical ladder
- This position is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based ambulatory practice environment. The MA functions under the license of the provider when performing clinical and other patient care tasks. Demonstrates competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program required with completion of 160 hours clinical experience acquired through a MA externship; or equivalent criteria minimum of 2 years MA clinical experience in a multi-physician medical practice required.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant credentialing preferred Current BLS required
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to maintain personal and professional records that include evaluation and validation of clinical competency/proficiency, continuing education and certifications.
- Ability to project and maintain a professional image.
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and caring when dealing with others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to excel in a team-based care environment.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of electronic medical records.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures.
Job Code: 112120
Posted On: 2018-08-23 15:04:52
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info