Mortgage Loan Originator
PeoplesChoice Credit Union | Saco, ME
Mortgage Loan Originator
You could be our next 6 Figure Salesperson!
Our members and lending dollars are excitedly waiting for YOU!
What are YOU waiting for? Contact us TODAY!
- We offer a vibrant and collaborative culture.
- We have a strong portfolio of lending and Secondary Market products.
- Our processing staff is ready to close your loans accurately and quickly.
You must have:
- 2 to 4 years of recent mortgage sales/originations experience including Conventional and FHA/VA Loans
- A comprehensive understanding of mortgage regulations including RESPA, TILA and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- A current NMLS#
- A solid working knowledge of the Southern Maine real estate market
- A track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- A Winning Attitude and A Member First approach
This is a base plus commission FT employee position. PCU business cell phone provided. A monthly expense allowance for Internet plus travel reimbursement paid separate from base/commission. Regular base is $2000 per month with a guaranteed base of $3000 per month for the first three months of employment while your commission pipeline is established. For questions or more information on commission structure, email SKashinsky@peopleschoiceme.org.
PeoplesChoice Credit Union is a well-capitalized State chartered credit union established in 1963 proudly serving over 18,000 members and holds over $200 million in assets. We put 100% into every relationship, every experience and every member interaction. Recognizing our employees as our greatest asset has earned us the ranking of Best Places to Work in Maine for 9 consecutive years. If you are interested in getting more out of your career- join the PeoplesChoice Credit Union team!
- College Degree preferred will consider equivalent experience
- Experience running DU/LP
- RD/USDA experience
- Knowledge of Encompass Preferred
- Reliable transportation with flexibility to work untraditional hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Energy, Drive, Ambition
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate with members, large groups, and area realtors, CPAs, Attorneys, etc.
- Familiarity with title reports, insurance and appraisals
- Proven Networking history resulting in a well-managed and growing pipeline
PCU offers a competitive commission structure along with an exceptional flexible benefits program including generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid STD/LTD and Life, comprehensive health benefits, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, employee referral and more!
To apply send cover letter and resume to Shannon Kashinsky, VP Human Resources, at email@example.com or mail to 23 Industrial Park Road, Saco, ME 04072.
Full Time- Salaried/Exempt
Base plus commission