NAPA Store IT Consultant
NAPA Maine | Westbrook, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
* Remote role - Company Car - This position serves the Maine DC and surrounding territories.
N APA is a Parts Store and So much more! We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time , including technology tools that support our awesome NAPA Store locations ! T o do this, we need the right Talent to join us as a NAPA Store IT Consultant, specializing in Hardware Sales & Installation and SoftwareTraining for our NAPA Auto Parts Stores. An amazing opportunity for the right person!
Do you love sel ling the value of a product and the amazing th ings that can happen to a business with the right tools in place? Would you love to travel and offer IT Solutions? If you answered yes, then this may just be the perfect fit for you! This person will work directly with our NAPA Store Owners and w ill be responsible for selling, installing and training owners on our NAPA p roprietary software to ultimately affect store sales and profitability . If you have a passion for sharing the features and benefits of a strong technology product that will positively affect a business, you will love this role !
This is the right opportunity for you if :
- Love getting others excited about a product - especially IT Solutions!
- Love to Travel
- Love to be challenged
- Love to help others with Technology
- Understand the value providing solutions for business
- Know how to gain buy-in from a product that you know is great for business
- Love the automotive business, but even if you don't and have the above, we would still love to hear from you
A Day in the life:
- Visit NAPA stores in assigned territory to s ell and train Store Owners on NAPA's store software
- Install equipment for software syste m upgrades, store moves conversion and changeovers.
- Communicate and have immediate and strong follow up with store owners to solve any issues with software
- Provide engaging training that encourages store owners to purchase software
- Provide on-site training to NAPA Store Employees
- Attend DC sales functions, and Dealer Meetings to demonstrate the system to Store owners and Dealer customers
W hat you'll need:
- High School Diploma
- Engaging presence with others and the ability to excite others about a product
- Technical background - You do not have to have a IT degree, but we do need someone who has a technical aptitude or has a proven technical aptitude
- Super organized, detail oriented, and goal driven. We are fast moving, so we need someone who loves that type of pace.
- Communicate effectively with both customers, employees, and supervisors
- Exhibit analytical, creative, and innovative problem solving
- Be a Team Player , strong collaborator, and strong personal drive and initiative
- Must have a Great Desire to help OUR stores to be the best in the industry!
- Be available for overnight travel as required, to include minimal weekend overnight travel as required for DC sales activities
- Excellent individual and group communication & interpersonal skills, strong collaborator with a team mindset.
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- No 2 days are the same!
- Awesome people and brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a "family" feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So, if after reading this, you don't think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons