Tyler Technologies | Yarmouth, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingNetwork Engineer
Tyler Technologies is hiring a Network Engineer to join our hosting team. The network engineer installs, maintains and supports the network infrastructure required to meet the needs of the Tyler's employees and customers. This position works with internal staff and serves as a point of contact for supporting clients' SaaS network interface requirements.
- Assist in designing and planning future network changes including licensing and equipment purchases
- Work with business units to install and maintain connectivity to SaaS services
- Install, maintain and support network hardware, security devices and infrastructure
- Be a point of contact for troubleshooting and problem resolution of client's SaaS needs
- Troubleshoot network connectivity and configuration issues
- Explore, test, and implement new technologies as they become available
- Monitor network performance and take steps to ensure efficiency and up-time requirements are met
- Maintain records necessary for network audit and security compliance
- Ensure that network documentation stay up to date
- Maintain proper backup procedures and ensure backup validity
- Typical business hours are 8-5, M-F. However, if desired, this position offers the possibility of off-shift hours (e.g. 5am-2pm, 10am-7pm, noon-9pm, etc.). This position is subject to periodic maintenance to be performed outside of business hours.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent experience.
- IT certifications such as AWS & Azure, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, CEH and CISSP
- Working knowledge of Cisco NXOS and hardware
- Experience setting up and trouble-shooting load balancing technologies like F5, Radware, Citrix
- Understanding of peripheral hardware installation and configuration
- Typically requires two to five years' experience with TCP/IP setup and configuration, Cisco Routers/Switches, and VPN appliances
- Experience with network design and topography
- A well-rounded understanding of network platforms
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced and agile technical environment
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass an applicable background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.