Nissan Technician - Topsham
Lee Auto Malls | Topsham, ME
Nissan Automotive Technician
Are you an experienced Nissan automotive technician? We want to talk to you! Lee Nissan of Topsham is looking for a highly motivated and efficient Nissan automotive technician to join the growing team!
As a Nissan automotive technician at a premier dealer, you are responsible for making repairs to vehicles within manufacturer and industry established quality and time standards. Primary objectives include ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, assuring vehicles are fixed on the first visit and maintaining good customer relationships.
Candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Strong mechanical and diagnostic ability
- Strong background and a wide range of general mechanical knowledge and experience
- Highly efficient in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Candidates must have 2+ years of Nissan or relevant experience
A valid Maine State Inspection License is required. ASE Certification and foreign/domestic light auto and truck experience a plus. Candidates must be dependable, highly motivated, and ready to join a fast-paced repair shop.
A valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
Lee Auto Malls is a growing, multi-franchise auto dealership specializing in both new and used vehicle sales and service. Family owned since 1936, Lee Auto Mall has grown to 19 locations statewide, employing over 450 people. We pride ourselves on our happy, hard-working network of people, which creates a great place to work. At Lee, you'll join a growing team that's both fun and professional, with a high level of enthusiasm and a strong group dynamic. If you want to put your talent and drive to work for one of Maine's most thriving companies, we would love to meet you! Apply today!
- Choice of Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Education and ongoing training
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts and service
- Staff parties and events
- A career-oriented environment with opportunities for steady growth and advancement
- A family-oriented culture with an excellent reputation in the business
(keywords: auto automotive Nissan technician tech mechanic ASE MSI)