Preservation Management, Inc. | South Portland, ME
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes great pride in, not only making a difference at the communities we manage, but also in the greater community as well.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team in the Corporate Office in South Portland Maine as the Office Administrator. The Office Administrator will be responsible for supporting all levels of management throughout to the company. Keeps company logs up to date, ordering office supplies, and setting up for corporate events.
- Support tracking initiatives for key indicators.
- Help to maintain tracking logs with dates of inspections and property scores.
- Check Move-In Approval email account; track incoming emails in the Move-In Approval log and assign to the appropriate recipient on a timely basis.
- Monitor the Concessions email account and ensure concessions are processed timely.
- Monitor weekly and monthly reports, with data tracking and regular updates. This includes, but is not limited to, weekly owner reports, month end checklist, quarterly property inspections, safety team meeting agendas and checklists
- Maintain tracker and ongoing reminders for Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan expiration dates. Prepare supporting materials for creation/updating of Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans.
- Track annual audit signatures.
- Track and update the Budget Tracking Sheet, host weekly budget meetings and create budget packets for submission
- Attend, participate in, and take minutes for monthly Safety Steering Committee meetings.
- Manage Resident Exchange line – retrieve and distribute messages and maintain tracking log of actions taken.
- Manage inventory of needed items and conduct vendor communication.
- Track office inventory and place orders/manage standing orders.
- Communicate with vendors to the corporate office as needed.
- General office responsibilities as required.
- Greet visitors as needed.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take their messages.
- Organizing, obtaining costs, and controlling budget for office gatherings.
- Prepare documents and communication, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Read, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Prepare mailing and shipping labels as needed.
- Complete other tasks that are assigned.
- Provide support for in-person training events (monthly PMI University and annual Managers’ Conference) and other events requiring travel.
- Make travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, vehicle rentals, and meal orders for participants.
- Create and maintain training materials for distribution.
- Order awards, promotional materials, snacks, etc. for participants.
- Provide administrative support as necessary for National Managers’ Conference, including, but not limited to, set-up and welcome responsibilities, distributing welcome packets, room setup, shipping of materials, and other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the conference.
- Distribute new hire training orientation materials.
- Customize and collate appropriate new hire materials and ship to site.
- Order and distribute welcome gifts as appropriate
- Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED – Associates Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- Experience in the use of business computer systems and software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with on-line database systems such as Boston Post Property Manager desirable.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Must have an extensive knowledge of, and experience with, office protocol and procedures.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefit package
- Paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) and ROTH retirement plans with company match
All Employment offers are contingent upon completion of a background check and drug screen.
Preservation Management, Inc. (PMI), is an affordable housing property management firm headquartered in South Portland, Maine. Founded in 1990, PMI has grown to manage properties in 16 states, to include 90 properties, totaling over 9,000 units. PMI specializes in managing properties that utilize government subsidies and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) to provide affordable housing to their residents. PMI prides itself in offering Resident Services Programs tailored to assist residents and their various needs at many of the communities they manage.