Operations Support Manager
Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
The OPBH Operations Manager at Mid Coast Hospital is a key management and leadership position within the organization. Primary responsibility is management and oversight of all administrative systems and staff supporting OPBH clinic practice in day-to-day operations.
This position includes the ability to assist or cover for support staff positions as needed or requested. In concert with the Director, provides direction for fulfilling the overall objectives, policies and procedures of the division, and the mission of Mid Coast Parkview Health.
- Oversight of projects related to operations of the OPBH/Addiction Resources.
- Provide practice level support; working with entire clinical and administrative support team.
- Participate in practice and organization initiatives including, but not limited too, LEAN, Quality/Engagement and Leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
- Five or more years experience in Healthcare related field, particularly supervision, management, and/or office development.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding and experience with all aspects of practice operations, including clinical and financial