Order Processing Administrator
NAPA Maine | Portland, ME
Have you ever thought about making a change into a different industry?
We have an opportunity for someone with a clerical, administrative or service background looking to join a well-established company with professional growth and development potential. All industry specific skills will be taught and we'll help you become a confident, efficient and effective team member.
We are seeking an Order Processing Administrator for our Portland, ME location. This position is responsible for processing and confirming branch sales orders and is an important piece of our sales team. This includes responding to customer inquiries, confirming pricing, providing quotes and placing the order. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, troubleshoot customer concerns and take customer orders
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory, preparing shipments and assist with customer returns
- Order and source products, interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Review quotes from sales representatives, along with the related manufacturer or distributor quote, for accuracy and completeness.
- Generate a Sales Order/Purchase Order in the computer, along with documenting the process throughout fulfillment and billing.
- Generate complete and correct invoices.
- Enter related Product Tracking inventory information.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons