PSS Home Care - Per Diem - Winthrop
Home Hope and Healing, Inc. | Winthrop, ME
Home, Hope and Healing, Inc., is a Maine homecare provider, specializing in the high quality private duty care. We provide care to the pediatric, young adult and adult populations. We also provide extensive onsite training for all our cases as well as various in-services throughout the year.
So, if you are looking for a job that gives you flexibility, excellent pay, great benefits and a work environment that reminds you of why you became a caregiver--JOIN US!!!
Our client base is always expanding creating opportunities in a town near you.
* Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity which may include lifting and bending.
* Reliable transportation is a must.
* Fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
* Appropriate boundaries and ability to work as a team member.
* Flexibility with reasonable changes in the work schedule.
* Home Hope and Healing is a smoke-free company.
Education & Experience:
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* PSS- certification preffered, or willing to obtain by compeleting online training progam within 6 month of employment
* One year of of clinical expereince in home care preffered.
Excellent benefits package includes:
PT & FT, 30-40 hours/week: Health Insurance with a company-matched Health Savings Account and a company contribution towards a Health Reimbursement Arrangement; Dental and Vision Insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care); company-paid Life Insurance.
PT & FT, 20 hours/week or more – up to 2 weeks of Paid Time Off accrual for vacation, sick and holiday time off; may participate in other supplemental insurance plans such as Short-term Disability (STD), Life, Cancer, etc. All staff are eligible for the EAP (Employee Assistance Program) benefit.
401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% employer match offered to all staff (Per Diem, PT, or FT) after one year of service, 1,000 work hours and attaining age 21.
Determined upon Hire
Based on Experience
To Apply: enter your email address, and click “Continue to Apply” (to be directed to our online application), or visit www.HomeHopeandHealing.com to complete our online application under the Employment Site Tab, or to learn more about us! If you wish, you may upload a resume, cover letter, etc. at the end of the last page of the application.