Bonney Staffing Center | Brunswick, ME
Packing Associate (95935)
Bonney Staffing - Brunswick, Maine
The Packing Associate position in Brunswick is responsible for packaging finished products based on their shipping method. This is a temp-to-hire, full time opportunity. You will be expected to read and interpret work orders as well as operate finishing equipment -- these will include round cornering, hole punching, heat bending, lamination, die-cutting, and guillotine cutting. You will assist customers in making decisions based on their needs and projected usage, as conveyed to you in technical drawings or by oral communication. You will support the department by adhering to safety standards and keeping your workspace clean and orderly.
What We Need From You:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to sixty pounds, as well as stoop and bend.
- Ability to remain motivated and communicate effectively and respectfully to your teammates AND customers.
- Comfortability working near moving mechanical parts.
- Desire to move and stand throughout your shifts.
- Some basic math skills required.
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work for one of the area's best-established flooring providers.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney, with the addition of 1 week vacation to start, 6 PAID Holidays, Retirement plan after 2 calendar years, Paid employee health insurance after 1 year full time when you are hired on permanently.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.