CAPITAL AREA STAFFING SOLUTIONS, INC. | Gardiner, ME
Our client is seeking to fill a permanent opening for a Payroll Administrator. This is a full-time position, offering excellent benefits and salary once the probationary period is met (approx. 3 months).
The ideal candidate will have multi-state knowledge and/or union certification, as well as experience processing payroll for 300-500 employees. Job will entail:
- Set-up/change union benefits/fringe rates, Davis Bacon, federal and state tax rates
- Verify accuracy of field data entry of time, process and post weekly payroll
- Provide customer service to employees by responding to appropriate pay, deduction and other system tracked items
- Process and track travel advances/loan requests/promissory notes
- Process weekly garnishments
- Weekly 941/state withholding tax payments
- Quarterly reporting of SUTA, 941; file electronically and paper1120
- Tax payments and mailings- quarterly and annually
- Prepare monthly 401K reporting and year end reporting
- Print W-2s /yearly; filed electronically
- AAtrix quarterly reporting
- 401K/ESOP Audit support
- Special Reporting
- Certified payroll reporting
- Monthly Union benefit reporting
- Monthly report to Bureau of Labor Statistics
- MSHA – quarterly report
- Run special reports on an as needed basis
Working knowledge of MS Excel, as well as GAAP is needed. Excellent benefits offered upon hire!
Requirements: 2 year Accounting or Business Degree is strongly preferred; Mature work ethic; Comparable experience; Two good employment references
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration today!