Personal Lines Account Manager - Farmington
United Insurance | Farmington, ME
United Insurance is seeking a dynamic individual to join our agency located in Farmington. To succeed in the Personal Lines Account Manager position, applicant should be self motivated, able to multi-task, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess computer skills, enjoy working with people and have the ability to manage detailed work, while maintaining a positive attitude.
While working as a team member in the Personal Lines Division, the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service to retain established accounts and to help acquire new accounts. This includes:
- Maintaining a professional connection among clients, the agency and company underwriter.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Review and process mail using personnel and procedures in place for support.
- Respond to daily telephone calls and requests for ID cards, Binders, Broker of Record request, Cancellations, and Reinstatements, for example.
- Request policy amendments.
- New business and policy renewal marketing. Includes preparation of applications, rating, forwarding to designated companies, soliciting quotations and then communicating information to the Client.
- Preparation of new business or renewal proposals and summaries as needed.
- Check monthly renewal list: includes review of renewal policies, making any changes on coverages as appropriate. Also includes follow up to the Insurance Carrier for any policies not received by renewal date.
We are looking for an individual who will fit with our culture, come to work with a positive attitude and understand the importance of quality customer service.
Advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
An active Maine P&C license and preferably 2+ years' experience is recommended, although consideration will be given to an unlicensed candidate. If unlicensed, it will be necessary to obtain a P&C license within 90 days of employment.
To be considered, please forward your resume and cover letter.
We provide a positive work environment, a comprehensive benefits package including PTO, paid holidays, health insurance, short and long term disability insurance, Section 125 plan, 401(k) with match and more.