Personal Support Specialist (PSS)
SequelCare of Maine, LLC | Bucksport, ME
SequelCare of Maine is Growing!
We are looking for caring, compassionate, energetic team players to join our Home Health Division as a Personal Support Specialist. We provide services for clients of all ages, throughout the state, allowing them to maintain their independence and dignity in a setting where they are most comfortable-their own homes!
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- Rewarded for your compassion
- On site Trainings/Courses!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- We offer an extensive benefits package to all field staff that average 30 billable hours.
Provides direct care home health services to meet the client's personal needs, promote the client’s comfort, and create a safe and clean environment.
- Following Plan of Care which may include personal care which may include feeding, bathing, dressing, mobility, and other services
- Meets safety needs of patients/clients and using equipment safely and property
- Observes and reports changes in the condition and needs of the client to the supervisor.
- Maintains and submits documents as required by agency policy and regulatory requirements.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: Willingness to be trained.
Certification: PSS Certification. Enrolled within 60 days of hire and completed course within 9 months of hire.
*Valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle*
Experience: Willingness to be trained