Pharmacy Tech I-Pharmacy Retail-Entry Level-Sign-on Bonus!
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting$500 sign-on bonus! - Qualified applicants are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus for full time positions & prorated sign-on bonus for part time positions!
Come join the wonderful retail pharmacy team at Maine Medical Center and enjoy competitive pay, a sign-on bonus of $500 and generous shift differentials; $2.96 for week day nights and $4.53 for weekend nights. Minimum starting pay is $14.00 with no experience. The schedule for this night shift position is 9:00 pm - 7:00 am, four 10 - hour nights on and three nights off.
- Position Summary
Pharmacy Technicians are essential members of the pharmacy team at Maine Medical Center, providing support for multiple facets of the pharmacy, including providing exceptional customer service. The Pharmacy Technician I is an entry level position with zero to 12 months of pharmacy technician experience. The Pharmacy Technician I assists the pharmacist by preparing and distributing medications, maintaining drug inventory and pertinent patient records. Additionally, the Pharmacy Technician I will perform other related and assigned duties.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Associates Degree is preferred.
- PTCB certificate is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a pharmacy technician in the State of Maine or currently eligible consistent with the current State of Maine Board of Pharmacy requirements.
- Ability to assist in meeting the pharmaceutical care needs of all patients.