Pharmacy Tech I-Pharmacy Retail-Entry Level-Sign-on Bonus!
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting$500 sign-on bonus! - Qualified applicants are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus for full time positions & prorated sign-on bonus for part time positions!
- Position Summary
- Pharmacy Technicians are essential members of the pharmacy team at Maine Medical Center, providing support for multiple facets of the pharmacy, including providing exceptional customer service. The Pharmacy Technician I is an entry level position with zero to 12 months of pharmacy technician experience. The Pharmacy Technician I assists the pharmacist by preparing and distributing medications, maintaining drug inventory and pertinent patient records. Additionally, the Pharmacy Technician I will perform other related and assigned duties.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Associates Degree is preferred.
- PTCB certificate is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a pharmacy technician in the State of Maine or currently eligible consistent with the current State of Maine Board of Pharmacy requirements.
- Ability to assist in meeting the pharmaceutical care needs of all patients.