Physical Therapist - Home Healthcare & Hospice
MaineHealth Care at Home |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
MaineHealth Care at Home offers the best in home health services and the highest level of compassionate care to our patients and families. We are seeking Physical Therapists in York County who want to make a difference with every patient, every day.
The Physical Therapist provides initial and ongoing assessments to determine the patient's level of functioning so that each patient attains his/her maximum independence. This includes providing OASIS assessments at the appropriate time points during care, plan development, revisions to the plan of care, and identification of barriers.
There are two open positions:
* One position will service patients in the Waterboro, Limington, Limerick, Cornish, Parsonfield and Newfield areas.
* The other position will service patients in other towns within York County that are to be determined.
* Graduation from an accredited physical therapy program.
* Minimum one year of full-time equivalent experience in a supervised setting.
* Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle.
* Available vehicle for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
* Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
About MaineHealth Care at Home:
MaineHealth Care at Home has brought together the best in home health offering our patients and families the highest level of compassionate care. While we are an ideal career choice for those who can excel in an autonomous/independent work environment, our success is dependent on the cooperation and collaboration of all employees.
With us, you will be part of a group of professionals who excel in customer service, communication and teamwork. We value employee participation and contribution, respecting each other's expertise, ability, judgment and opinions. And whether you join us in a full-time, part-time or per diem capacity, we offer resources and opportunities to help you meet your full potential both personally and professionally.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status
Job Code: 104381
Posted On: 2018-03-18 07:21:16
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info