Physical Thrpst Asst - Per Diem-HH & Hosp Saco Physical The
MaineHealth Care at Home |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- This position is for a paraprofessional providing quality, cost effective client care to patients through the implementation of established physical therapy interventions, so that each client will attain his/her maximum functional potential.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy assistant program. Minimum of one year clinical experience; three years preferred.
- State of Maine licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 106303
Posted On: 2018-05-30 05:00:33
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Pay Type: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info