Practice Manager-Orthopedics Sports Surgery
Maine Medical Partners | South Portland, ME
- Position Summary
This position is responsible for supervising both clinical and administrative staff, and coordinating the daily operations to ensure a smooth workflow and optimum productivity while maintaining patient, staff and physician satisfaction.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Two or more year's management/supervisory experience required; hospital/outpatient clinic management preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of medical facility procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of financials including AP and AR
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques
- Skills in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to effectively interact with patients, medical staff and the public
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations