Program Coordinator-MaineHealth Accountable Care Organization
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Flexible schedule Monday - Friday, 2-3 days per week.
- The Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, operation, and daily coordination of the Clinical Support Training and Development Training Programs as well as the other assigned training programs. The incumbent assists in organizing processes that ensure program goals are met, measured, analyzed, evaluated and reported. The Program Coordinator acts as a key contact and representative for the programs, responding to issues and requests from various customers, vendors and program users.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related position.
- Knowledge of project management, administrative practices and hospital/healthcare systems normally acquired during a 3 to 5 years of related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to assist in the development and implementation of new systems, techniques and departmental workflows and to prepare special reports or analysis.
- High level of problem solving, interpretive thinking and decision making skills.
- Excellent program/project management skills. Ability to manage diverse, complex and varied activities or functions, requiring planning and coordination with the work of others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to write papers, emails for a variety of audiences.
- Ability and willingness to self-motivate, prioritize, and be willing to change processes to improve effectiveness/efficiency. Adapts to change situational or organization priorities.
- Ability to delegate tasks and coordinate special projects.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills. Attention to detail while understanding the broader vision
Job Code: 106665
Posted On: 2017-11-20 00:51:17
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Part Time
Additional Contact Info