Program Coordinator-MaineHealth Accountable Care Organization
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The Program Coordinator, ACO Performance provides program support/management for the MaineHealth ACO (MHACO) Performance Team. The Program Coordinator is responsible for assisting the effective execution of the Value Oversight process and its related improvement activities. S/he works closely with the ACO Performance Team and other MHACO staff, MaineHealth staff, and participant organizations, to ensure program activities are carried out successfully..The Program C oordinator acts as a key contact and representative for the ACO Performance Team , responding to issues and requests from various stakeholders , vendors, and participants.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related position.
- Knowledge of project management, administrative practices, and hospital/healthcare systems normally acquired
- Strong analytical skills necessary to assist in the development and implementation of new systems, techniques,
- High level of problem-solving, interpretive thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent program/project management skills. Ability to manage diverse, complex and varied activities or functions that require planning and coordinating with others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate in writing (including email) with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to self-motivate and and prioritize. Willingness to change processes to improve effectiveness/efficiency and adapt to shifts in situational of organizational priorities.
- Ability to delegate tasks and coordinate special projects.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail while understanding the broader vision.
- Bachelor's degree highly desired.
Job Code: 107530
Posted On: 2018-01-03 19:22:06
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info