Pro Search, Inc. |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
We are assiting Junior Acheivement with their search for a new Program Coordinator.
This position daily operations of JA programs, including strategic growth and implementation with volunteers and educators. The position also increases public awareness for all programs, plans methods of recognition, assures program quality and expansion and maintains strong school relations. Works closely with Director of Operations in a collaborative and action orientated environment.
- Implements program growth/expansion in Southern Maine.
- Recruits and renews commitments of schools/educators. Develops and delivers presentations to schools/educators.
- Recruits program volunteers to meet program goals by securing new sources for volunteers and renewals from existing volunteer sources. Develops and delivers recruiting presentations.
- Assures program quality through email, phone calls, classroom monitoring, participant servicing, and evaluations. Continually provides feedback, program materials, and resources to volunteers and educators.
- Develops and implements volunteer orientation programs, i.e., securing location of training, developing orientation materials, scheduling volunteers/educators, ordering program materials, distributing registration and evaluation forms.
- Assist with yearly fundraising events including; golf tournament, volunteer recognition events, Hall of Fame events, Titan Challenge, etc.
- Works with JA’s Board of Directors and Area Boards to provide ongoing reports of unmatched classes.
- Inputs educators/volunteers into our BCRM database and registers fall and spring classes.
Associates degree or equivalent. Strong oral/written communication, interpersonal, organization/planning & training skills. Computer literacy. Creativity. Evidence of problem solving. Self-motivation. Result focused. Multi-Tasking. Sense of urgency for goal achievement.
Experience in education or business and/or familiarity with area schools and businesses.
Posted On: 2019-05-15 13:56:44
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Non-profit
Job Type: Regular
Minimum Degree: Associate Degree
Pay Type: Hourly Wage