Program Cost Analyst III
General Dynamics Bath Iron Works | Bath, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingDepartment
B0200 Program Finance
Number of Positions
• Track team wide funding depletion status & burn rate in fast paced, dynamic Post Delivery environment
• Establish & maintain contract budget baselines
• Implement & update Program Estimates at Complete
• Compile & monitor Program performance metrics
• Support Program Office and all functional areas within Program
• Interface & liaise with subcontractors & Navy Program Office
• Manage & maintain BIW Cost System for program/contract
• Responsible for internal & external performance reporting
• Bachelor's degree in Technical/Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field required
• Strong critical analysis skills and business acumen
• Ability to frame up issues, options and solutions for business decision-making
• Ability to work at different levels of detail and concisely summarize complex issues; comfortable with ambiguous task assignments
• Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• 3 or more years of relevant business experience preferred.
• Defense experience is preferred.
• Good project management skills including prioritization of multiple tasks and deliverables
• Ability and drive to work independently and within a dynamic team environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships across the BIW organization is critical.